20% off all orders for a limited time, only available for retailers in the UK and Germany.
Ankorstore /  Bath & Bodycare /  Institut Katharos /  Argent Colloïdal Qualité Supérieure Flacon 300 ml 40 PPM avec spray offert à remplir - 100% Naturel, Certifié Ecocert Cosmos Natural
Argent Colloïdal Qualité Supérieure Flacon 300 ml 40 PPM avec spray offert à remplir - 100% Naturel, Certifié Ecocert Cosmos Natural
Institut Katharos

Argent Colloïdal Qualité Supérieure Flacon 300 ml 40 PPM avec spray offert à remplir - 100% Naturel, Certifié Ecocert Cosmos Natural

●●● MORE CONCENTRATED FOR MORE EFFICIENCY ●●● After more than a year of research, we have accomplished what few others have achieved: Produce colloidal silver concentrated at 40 PPM via the low-temperature electrolysis method. voltage. This is of paramount importance since a more concentrated solution is more effective as demonstrated by a peer-reviewed scientific study published in 2010 in the journal “Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology”. ●●● INFINITELY SMALL PARTICLES FOR BEST RESULTS ●●● Particle size is as important as concentration: our product contains 96% silver ions of atomic size, less than one nanometer. The remaining 4% are between 1 and 5 nanometers. A study carried out in 2012 by researchers from the prestigious Rice University demonstrated that it is the ions, and not the particles, which have a purifying power. Our solution is 96% ionic. ●●● WATER OF EXTREME PURITY ●●● We have chosen the purest water available: Ultra Pure Water type 1. It is used for the most critical laboratory operations such as molecular biology. You should know that most colloidal silver solutions contain ultra pure type 2 or 3 water that can contain up to 100 times more bacteria than ultra pure type 1 water! In order to maintain this high level of purity, we have selected amber glass bottles ●●● SOLUTION CERTIFIED BY 3 INDEPENDENT LABORATORIES ●●● Many companies abuse consumer trust and do not hesitate to put less PPM than announced. In order to prove our seriousness to you, we have published on our website all the analyzes certifying our concentration at 40 PPM as well as the use of ultra pure type 1 water. We are the only company in the sector to share with our users the results of analyzes of our product. ●●● WE ARE SPECIALISTS AND MANUFACTURE OUR SOLUTION OURSELVES ●●● Many companies do not hesitate to outsource the manufacture of their colloidal silver to the detriment of quality. Often these same companies offer dozens of other outsourced products. We are proud to be colloidal silver specialists: indeed, for many years, we have been proudly producing, packaging and marketing your solution ourselves.